The policies listed below are not intended to be limiting, they are listed in order to ensure clarity and to avoid misunderstandings should any unexpected situations arise. My personal commitment is to make the program enjoyable, exciting and well-worth your time and investment. Please call or email me with any question you might have regarding the entire certification course. I am happy to assist.
- Deposit: Deposits are non-refundable unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Refunds for pre-paid (certification) classes may qualify for a refund if requested at least 30 days before class begins, minus a $150 administrative fee.
- No-refunds for a class in progress.
- Students will be required to submit payment for classes attended. Classes are determined by scheduled weekend not hours or day.
- In the unlikely event you are asked to leave the course due to ethical considerations or other inappropriate behavior, refunds will be granted towards future classes only. No refund is granted for the week/session in progress.
- Classes for are scheduled daily from 9 am to 5 pm. Classes begin at 9 am and end at 5 pm with two 15 minute breaks and a one hour lunch break.
- If you are absent (unable to attend class) due to illness, family emergency or other, you are still responsible for the tuition due. A syllabus and other hand-outs or material covered that weekend will be provided to you.
- "Make-ups": A private session can be scheduled to review the material with the instructor at the rate of $75/hour. Otherwise, students are encouraged to support each other during the certification process via email and private study groups.
- The Clinical Internship is an essential part of the curriculum. If you are unable to attend the Clinical Internship you do not qualify for the Final Exam. The Clinical Internship will have to be scheduled as private sessions with the instructor and you will be responsible for recruiting clients to work with.
- You must attend at least 90% of the lecture weekends in order to attend the Clinical Internship and Final Exam.