Upon completion of the Medical Qigong Practitioner (225 hour) certification, students are qualified to continue their studies at the level of Medical Qigong Therapist (MQT). The certification as a Medical Qigong Therapist (MQT) is an additional 275 hours of training for a total of 500 hours. At this level students are given advanced instruction in the energetic realm.
- sensory, intuitive and perceptual diagnosis
- 8 differential diagnosis
- diagnosis according to 5 element theory
- distance healing
- daoyin techniques (postural, breath and mental)
- rectifying qi deviations
- intention training (yi); using voice, objects and symbols
- energetic and psychic protection
- treatment of pediatrics, geriatrics, gynecology and neurology
- energetic psychology
- introduction to oncology
At the end of this 500 hour course, you will be granted the title Medical Qigong Therapist (MQT) from the Rising Lotus Qigong.
** Graduates of this course have the intermediate skills necessary to work with clients in diagnosis, qi sensing and emission techniques, and prescribing qigong exercises. This program does not qualify to lead or teach group qigong exercise classes. If you are interested in obtaining quality instruction in leading safe and beneficial group qigong exercise classes please click here for our Qigong Instructor Program.
Medical Qigong Therapy Certification Course Information:
- Cost is $5000 for the entire MQT program
- Prerequisite: Completion of Medical Qigong Practitioner (225 Hours)
- All new students receive a free 'The Rising Lotus' T-Shirt