The Eight Silk Brocade is a beautiful compilation of 8 movements that stretch and relax the body’s tissues and meridians promoting smooth circulation of qi and blood throughout the entire body. It is a form that is based on slow stretching movements which place more emphasis on how the body moves than other forms of Qigong which require focusing more on breath control or visualizations. The simplicity of the eight movements allows it to be quickly learned and easily practiced. A great place to start it also holds many secrets that when unlocked add depth and a lifetime of practice.
Join Peyton for an 8 week journey into the practice of the 8 Pieces of Brocade Starting September 1st, 2020!
In this course you will learn:
- Warm up and cool down
- Each movement of the 8 Pieces of Brocade
- Standing meditation
- Breathing queues
- Recommended practice schedule
More Course Information:
- This course is open to all levels
- This will be a online virtual class using ZOOM as the meeting space
- Classes start at 6 pm EST on September 1st, 2020 and meet every Tuesday for 8 weeks
- Class length will be 1 to 1.5 hours depending on number of participants
- Once you register you will receive a ZOOM meeting invitation to connect to the class each week
- Class format will be a warm up, 8 Pieces of Brocade, cool down and Q and A
- Cost is $100.00
- There are no refunds on tuition after the course begins
We have put our instructional DVDs together into a set for you to learn the Eight Pieces of Brocade.
This is a complete instructional set that culminates in a follow along.
This set includes warm-ups, Eight pieces of Brocade Qigong.