Date(s) - 09/14/19 - 09/15/19
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Rising Lotus Qigong
Invest in your future, whether it’s for your health or for your healing practice. Learn the fundamentals of qigong for your own benefit or to help others.
We are committed to providing the foundation knowledge required to sustain a healthy and enjoyable practice for many years. Join us over 3 weekends to open your eyes into a new world.
This is a comprehensive 100 hour course that will prepare you for teaching qigong to groups and individuals. Certified Instructors through this program will be listed on our website and given referrals for classes.
The curriculum includes Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) theories, meridian theory, energetic anatomy, western anatomy and business essentials such as advertising, liability concerns and ethics.
Weekend 1 – August 17 & 18, 2019This weekend is cancelled and start date is moved to September.
- Weekend 1 – September 14 & 15, 2019
- Weekend 2 – October 19 & 20, 2019
- Weekend 3 – November 9 & 10, 2019
Tuition Payment and Options:
Tuition is $899 for the full program for 2019
- Payment is required in full before class begins. No payment plans available.
- Non-refundable deposit of $100 to reserve your space.
- Tuition is refundable with the following conditions:
- requested in writing before August 15, 2019 = in full (less deposit)
- requested in writing between August 16 – August 31, 2019 = 25% cancellation fee + deposit
- requested in writing after August 31, 2019 = 50% cancellation fee + deposit
- If for any reason you are not able to attend, you may transfer your deposit to another student. Or have it applied towards another course or class.
- This class will not be offered again in 2019. Don’t miss this opportunity
** There are no refunds on tuition after the course begins **
- A copy of the course study guide.
- Instructor listing on website as certified instructor
Who Can Attend Level 1 Certificaiton?
This event is fully booked.