Date(s) - 01/25/20 - 01/26/20
The Rising Lotus Qigong
Upon completion of the Medical Qigong Practitioner (225 hour) certification, students are qualified to continue their studies at the level of Medical Qigong Therapist (MQT). The certification as a Medical Qigong Therapist (MQT) is an additional 225 hours of training for a total of 550 hours. At this level students are given advanced instruction in the energetic realm.
- sensory, intuitive and perceptual diagnosis
- 8 differential diagnosis
- diagnosis according to 5 element theory
- distance healing
- daoyin techniques (postural, breath and mental)
- rectifying qi deviations
- intention training (yi); using voice, objects and symbols
- energetic and psychic protection
- treatment of pediatrics, geriatrics, gynecology and neurology
- energetic psychology
- introduction to oncology
At the end of this 550 hour course, you will be granted the title Medical Qigong Therapist (MQT) from the Rising Lotus Qigong.
Medical Qigong Therapy Certification Course Information:
- Cost is $3600 for the entire MQT program
- Prerequisite: Completion of Medical Qigong Practitioner (225 Hours)
- All new students receive a free ‘The Rising Lotus’ T-Shirt
Bookings are closed for this event.