Instructors who are already certified at Level 1 may continue their Qigong development by completing the requirements for certification as a Level 2 Instructor.
A Level 2 Instructor is a person who demonstrates a solid understanding of the body mechanics that govern Qigong. These instructors understand the connection of breath and intention to the flow of qi as well as demonstrate a solid understanding of the rules of structure that make qigong effective. Upon this foundation, they apply the acquired knowledge and skill into an area of specialty.
Level 2 students will select an area of specialty such as: Medical Qigong Therapy, Neigong, Alchemy, Health and Wellness, Taichiquan, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, or another type of Qigong which will culminate in receiving a minimum of 12 hours of instruction in that specialty.
All specialty Qigong must be approved by The Rising Lotus Qigong. You must submit your declaration of specialty, course or seminar content, and instructor information before participation in that specialty course or seminar. We feel that gaining a broader sense of the wide world of Qigong is important and learning from a qualified teacher is of paramount importance.
Below is a complete list of program requirements and hours:
|Description of 200 Hour Program Requirements||Hours|
|3x Level 2 Instructor Trainings taught by The Rising Lotus Qigong Founders – Mentors||36|
|1x Open subject seminar, taught by TRLQ or TRLQ sponsored instructors||12|
|Documented teaching experience in Qigong – Neigong – Taichiquan||30|
|Choose a “Specialty” Qigong to train in that is taught by approved & qualified instructor||12|
|Research and review of 2 Books with an exam||10|
|Total of above Training Hours||100|
|Total QIC L1 Certification Earned Hours||+100|
|Total QIC L2 Certification Hours||200|
Next Level 2 Instructor Trainings
This course’s content is covered in 3 weekend trainings + online teaching through The Rising Lotus Academy and will include individual self study and practice.
In-Person Training Dates:
9:00am to 4:00pm daily
- Weekend 1 – TBA
- Weekend 2 – TBA
- Weekend 3 – TBA
Requirements to Attend:
- Must have completed Level 1 Certification with The Rising Lotus Qigong
- Refresher Course is mandatory if you received your certificate before January 2018. Please see more details here Refresher Course
Tuition Payment and Options:
- Tuition is $899 for the full program for 2019
- Payment is required in full before class begins. No payment plans available. We process payment via Paypal which does allow for payment terms. Use this link for more information.
- Non-refundable deposit of $100 to reserve your space.
- Tuition is refundable with the following conditions:
- requested in writing before July 31, 2019 = in full (less deposit)
- requested in writing between August 1 – August 15, 2019 = 25% cancellation fee + deposit
- requested in writing after August 15, 2019 = 50% cancellation fee + deposit
- If for any reason you are not able to attend, you may transfer your deposit to another student. Or have it applied towards another course or class.
- ** There are no refunds on tuition after the course begins **
- A copy of the course study guide.
- Instructor listing on website as certified instructor
Deadline for Registration
- Registration ends either when class is at capacity, or on the first day of class.
- A registration form must be submitted along with $100 deposit
- Space is limited to 8 students, don’t wait too long to submit your deposit.
- This course is not offered again in 2019. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Open Subject / Specialty Seminars
Program fees: (Important information!)
$899 includes attendance for three Level 2 Instructor trainings taught by TRLQ, and exam review.
All fees associated with “open subject” and “specialty” seminars are paid to appropriate instructor.
Completion of this training culminates in a 200 hour certification granted by The Rising Lotus Qigong.